- This event has passed.
Educator Resilience Webinar
August 11, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Educator resilience, school culture,
and school climate are dynamic, co-created, and co-influential; improving one improves the others. When educator resilience suffers, school culture is impacted, and school climate worsens. When school culture is healthy, school climate is positive, and conditions
for resilience are created. In our current reality, following an unprecedented time of individual and collective adversity, it is more essential than ever to bolster school culture and climate and support the educators who face their own challenges and stresses
while simultaneously supporting and teaching students who are themselves suffering. This webinar will focus on: how to create intentional systems that prioritize and cultivate staff resilience and improve school culture and climate; practices of support that
can be easily implemented; and ways to determine and address ongoing adult SEL and school culture and climate needs.
• consider how educator resilience, school culture, & school climate co-create and co-influence one another
• explore nintentional systems that prioritize and cultivate staff resilience and improve school culture & climate
• identify research findings to use when advocating for educator resilience-building
• gather resources for cultivating educator resilience and improving school culture and climate
• experience ways that resilience-building can be integrated into staff and team meetings