VTPBIS Virtual Intensive Training for Leadership Teams
April 1 @ 9:00 am - April 2 @ 3:30 pm$125
This two-day virtual training will provide the content and facilitation needed to support school teams in preparing for implementation at the Intensive Level. School Leadership teams will:
• Refine and strengthen an Inventory of Targeted practices that can be adapted for individualized supports
• Increase knowledge and fluency about the Intensive Level of VTPBiS
• Identify the systems functions, responsibilities, and roles at the Intensive Level
• Understand the features of individualized supports including:
o Setting Goals
• Develop strategies for building effective Behavior Support Plans
• Explore the data systems needed to facilitate effective Behavior Support Plans
School leadership teams that have implemented PBIS at the Targeted Level and have completed these activities are eligible to attend this training.
Who should attend?
VTPBIS leadership team participants should include, at a minimum, the administrator, a teacher, special educator, and staff trained in FBA. Wondering if this training is for you? Contact Amy Wheeler-Sutton at [email protected]
Date: April 1 & 2, 2021, 9:00–3:30 (with breaks)
Limited free coaching available to assist with installation (post-training).
After you have registered, please add the event to your calendar by clicking below.