VTPBIS Virtual Targeted Training for Leadership Teams
April 1 @ 9:00 am - April 2 @ 3:30 pm$125
School leadership teams that have implemented School-wide PBIS with fidelity are eligible to attend this two-day virtual training that will provide the content and facilitation needed to prepare for implementation at the targeted level within a Multi-Tiered System of Supports. School Leadership Teams will:
• Increase knowledge and fluency about the Targeted Level of VTPBIS
• Finalize systems needed at the Targeted Level
• Complete an inventory of the formal and informal targeted supports currently available; identify gaps; and prioritize practices for implementation
• Learn about Check-In, Check-Out and Teacher Check, Connect, and Expect and plan for implementation
• Develop a foundational understanding of Functional Behavior Analysis and Universal Screening and plan to integrate this into their Targeted Level of PBIS.
School Teams must have completed these activities to be eligible to attend this training.
Who should Attend:
School leadership teams that have implemented VTPBIS at the Universal Level and have achieved a score of 80/80 on their post-implementation SET or 70% on the most recent Tiered Fidelity Inventory (completed within the past four months) are eligible to attend this training on the Targeted Level of PBIS. Wondering if this training is for you? Contact Amy Wheeler-Sutton at [email protected]
Date: April 1 & 2, 2021, 9:00–3:30 (with breaks)
Limited free coaching available to assist with installation (post-training).