- Ask caregivers how they are doing and be responsive to what you hear. See Families column here (credit: Ali Hearn);
- Share how to use PBIS at home with this guide – Supporting Families with PBIS at Home. It provides recommendations for families and caregivers on using PBIS to support their children’s social and emotional growth and minimize behavioral disruptions in the home.
- Check out this resource guide for families that includes activities, tips, resource lists, discussion guides, and more to help families/caregivers raise caring and ethical children concerned about others and the common good.
- To help families/caregivers understand and manage stress and trauma, visit this guide of eight tools to support families during the Coronavirus pandemic, developed by Bruce Perry.
- Consider these suggestions to help practitioners support families with young children.
For more resources and information, visit the Family Resources Page on the Social, Emotional, Behavioral Resources During COVID-19 section of www.pbisvermont.org.