VTPBIS School Coordinators
The VTPBIS School Coordinator is the ultimate “cheerleader” and advocate for PBIS at the building level. As member of the school level leadership team they understand the systems, data and practices of PBIS implementation and support data-driven decision making to encourage student achievement at the building level. Specific functions include:
- Scheduling and facilitating monthly leadership team meetings;
- Attending VTPBIS Coordinators Meetings three times per year;
- Facilitating communications with SU/SD Coordinator, VTPBIS Coaches and State TAs;
- Ensuring ongoing fidelity of implementation; and
- Supporting school leadership team in the completion of evaluation tools, action planning and continuous improvement.
For more information about the roles and responsibilities of the VTPBIS School Coordinator, please see the Coordinator Handbook.
2014-2015 Regional Coordinators Meeting Materials
- Regional Coordinators Meeting (ppt)
- VTPBIS Annual Universal Implementation Plan/Roll out (docx)